CET: 16:00 - 17:00
GMT: 15:00 - 16:00
ET: 11:00 - 12:00
PST: 8:00 - 9:00
What is the price of privacy? What value can be tagged at privacy?
An interesting question to ask organizations as it reflects the investment they make to secure and protect their data, employees, consumers, reputation etcetera.
What is privacy of personal information worth in organizations, and how would organizations retrieve value from the direct investment?
Organizations struggle to maintain their privacy in relation to their core business and might not invest the time and materials needed, desired, requested or demanded by employees, society or legislation.
Two recent global studies examined the details behind the investments of organizations in privacy and the Return-On-Investment that is realized:
(1) The IAPP-EY Annual Privacy Governance Report
(2) Cisco’s Report, “From Privacy to Profit: Achieving Positive Returns on Privacy Investments”
Please join our fantastic panel of experts hosted by Sagi Leizerov, Ph.D., a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) with over 20 years of privacy and data governance experience. He will be joined by Tony De Bos, Partner at EY who leads the firm’s global data protection and privacy advisory services, and Robert Waitman, Cisco’s Director of Privacy Research and Economics (Security & Trust Organization). Tony and Robert will present key findings from the studies, as well as provide additional insights from their experience dealing with various privacy program models.
Key Discussion Takeaways:
- Decisions and expenditures organizations are making to address privacy needs
- The allocation of funds and investments across the enterprise and how they are typically budgeted and managed
- Benefits that can be gained and measured as a result of the mentioned strategies
AND…attendees can download the studies and bring their most challenging questions to the panel of experts!
Format: 45-minute presentation, 15-minute live audience Q&A