Cobots have entered the digital world. Manufacturing is still leading the innovation charge, but non-manufacturing material movement use-cases are close behind. Regardless of the sector, best-in-class users have understood the importance of adding cobots to their digitized operation continuity efforts but also anticipate the complexity of the endeavor.
Attend this webinar and learn:
• Development of the smart connected robot system
• The cobot intelligence that offers flexibility
• Configuration systems that train collaborative robots
• How cobots are getting networked
• The future of robot capabilities