Adaptive Discrete Choice Market Models are powerful enough to produce credible market input on desirable product attributes. Based on Nobel Prize-winning work, this analysis technique, when used early in the development and commercialization process, can boost the success of a product, and determine how market share changes when new products hit the market.
This webinar brings together market modeling pioneers and long-time executive-level customers who will explain this breakthrough methodology and how market modeling guided their strategies for the successful commercialization of healthcare products – in some cases in entirely new markets.
In this webinar, the panel will address:
• What are the issues in the commercialization of new biopharma, diagnostic tests, and medical device technologies that market modeling can address?
• When can market modeling be used best to provide insight into healthcare products in development?
• Can market modeling be used in very small markets such as with “orphan drugs” or in entirely new markets?
• Can market modeling be used to determine how new market entrants impact current products?
• What makes market modeling so credible for executive decision-makers?