Who Should Attend
Mobile SPs; fixed-line SPs; equipment vendors; chip & component vendors; T&M vendors; telecom financial community and industry press.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will receive a special report by Director - Research and Analysis Richard Webb. A download link will be sent to you and the report will also be available to download from the live webinar console.
Key Topics for Discussion
- What is IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol (PTP), and how does it compare to GPS for 5G network synchronization?
- How can GNSS/GPS handle loss (jamming, failure), and what will it cost as small-cell densification ramps?
- What network infrastructure is required to realize robust 5G network-based synchronization?
- What problems can operators expect from a Precision Time Protocol (PTP) network, and what does PTP Network Measurement look like?
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Richard Webb, Director - Research and Analysis, Service Provider Technology, Omdia
- Daniel Gonzalez, Business Development Manager, Anritsu
- Kevin Boyle, Customer Solutions Sales Director, Ericsson
- Allen Tatara, Senior Manager, Webinar Events, Omdia (Moderator)