In this webinar, you will see in a live demonstration of Broadridge Visual Analytics:
• Easily create complex visualizations of data and dashboards
• Ask questions of your data, especially large, historical data sets
• Build advanced analytics, reducing the reliance on data scientists
• Access robust time-series snapshots into the data warehouse from Portfolio Master, including positions, P&L, exposures and analytics
• Blend, join and unify data sets including bespoke, client-specific or third-party data
• Use automated reporting as an alternative to Excel extracts and PDF reports
Join our webinar to learn how you can better meet the increasing demands for actionable data from investors, counterparties, creditors and regulators.