Part 1 of this webinar series covers a variety of troubleshooting topics such as:
• Handling database corruption
• Parameter sensitivity in T-SQL code
• Wait statistics analysis and NUMA imbalance
• Scary “infinite recompile” error messages
• Updating servers without a testing process
• And much more…
Each of our panelists come to the table with decades of experience in SQL Server at the very bleeding edge of scalability and high-performance. In addition, the team at SQLSkills is well-known for their courses on Pluralsight and their top-of-the-line SQL Server Immersion Events. If you enjoy your learning opportunities with a heavy dose of storytelling and anecdotes, then this webinar series is for you!
And don’t miss Part 2 for an Ask Me Anything (AMA) session with the panelists!