Who Should Attend
Service providers, data center operators, cable MSOs, and optical transport system NEMs. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will receive a special report by Principal Research Analyst Timothy Munks. A download link will be sent to you and the report will also be available to download from the live webinar console.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Discover how higher data rate coherent technologies like 800G can be used to improve network economics, support dynamic bandwidth demand, and optimize transmission capacity in optical transport networks
- Understand the benefits that faster, more powerful and power-efficient coherent DSPs provide networks, from DCI to subsea
- Gain insight into competing technologies and get deeper technical analysis to evaluate your options for specific needs
- Learn whether 800G multi-haul can be used to improve the capacity, reach and power trade-offs in metro, long haul and subsea networks
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Timothy Munks, Principal Research Analyst, Optical Networking Technology, Omdia (formerly IHS Markit | Technology)
- Kent Jordan, Advisor, Portfolio Marketing, Ciena
- Muhammad Sarwar, Distinguished Global Product Planner, Fujitsu Network Communications
- Maxim Kuschnerov, Ph.D., Director of the Optical and Quantum Communication Laboratory, Huawei Technologies
- Allen Tatara, Senior Manager, Webinar Events, Omdia (formerly IHS Markit | Technology) (Moderator)