Who Should Attend
Commercial and industrial enterprise and telecom operator CIOs, CTOs, IT/OT directors and managers, engineers, product design and developers, corporate strategy, sales and marketing. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will receive a special report by Principal Analyst Julian Watson. A download link will be sent to you and the report will also be available to download from the live webinar console.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Standards, spectrum and deployments: The future roadmap for 5G
- 5G vertical and application forecast: What will use case adoption look like? What are industry drivers and pain points?
- Component-level risks around scaling mmWave, thermal management, optimizing device footprint and extending battery life. Why are these important, and how should the 5G ecosystem address them?
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Julian Watson, Principal Analyst, IoT, Omdia (formerly IHS Markit | Technology)
- Scott Klettke, Director, Connectivity Business Development & Product Management, Murata
- Allen Tatara, Senior Manager, Webinar Events, Omdia (formerly IHS Markit | Technology) (Moderator)