Organizations modernizing their enterprise are twice as successful at embracing innovation and overall digital transformation as those who don’t.
Only 20% of workloads have modernized and migrated to the cloud. While APIs, microservices and containers are becoming standard, the remaining 80% of those workloads are not leveraging the benefits of re-architected applications.
Enterprises need guidance to understand what should move where, and when so they can deliver innovation at scale and successfully deliver digital transformation to their enterprise.
Join the webinar with IBM experts to learn: