With Forrester forecasting that up to a quarter of CX professionals could lose their jobs in the near future, the onus is on leadership to both drive experience improvements and demonstrate the financial return of this activity. But what tools and skills are required to achieve this?
Join Confirmit's Claire Sporton and MyCustomer's Neil Davey as they provide customer experience professionals with crucial advice for the coming decade, including:
* How the customer could change during the coming decade, and why trust will be critical
* How this will impact customer expectations of company interactions and service
* How organisations can understand changing customer requirements and adapt their CX strategies accordingly
* What skills CX leadership requires to ensure that their programme is not only a success with customers, but also wins support internally
* Why financial metrics will be more important than NPS and CSAT for CX leaders