Who Should Attend
Service providers, data center operators, cable MSOs, and optical transport system NEMs. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Learn how new digital signal processor (DSP) and photonic integration technology are being deployed in multi-rate coherent modems to increase channel bandwidth and continue driving down the cost per transported bit
- Gain a better understanding of new DSP capabilities to create digital and optical sub-carriers for high capacity nodes
- Learn how wavelength selective switch (WSS) based colorless-directionless-contentionless (CDC)-ROADM can be used, to remove power and bandwidth bottlenecks in multi-haul networks
- Gain a better understanding of how multi-rate WSS-based CDC-ROADMs can be used to future proof networks
- Learn how new multi-rate coherent modems used with flexible WSS-based ROADM can create higher value networks
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Timothy Munks, Principal Research Analyst, Optical Networking Technology, IHS Markit | Technology, now a part of Informa Tech
- Tom Williams, Vice President of Marketing, Acacia Communications, Inc.
- Simon Warren, Senior Product Line Manager, Lumentum
- Allen Tatara, Senior Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit | Technology, now a part of Informa Tech (Moderator)