As we enter 2020, asset management companies find themselves faced with a multitude of challenges from increased risk of a market downturn, lower for longer interest rates, rising costs and contracting margins.
Moody’s analysts will delve into each of these factors and how they may affect asset managers’ operating performance and what a market downturn could mean for asset manager credit ratings.
Join us on January 15, 2020 as we cover:
• How far will fee compression go
• The consequences of lower for longer interest rates
• What will be the biggest drivers of industry growth
• Is scale a necessity for industry survival
• Marc R. Pinto, CFA, Managing Director, Funds and Asset Management, Financial Institutions Group (Moderator)
• Rory Callagy, Senior Vice President/ Manager, Funds and Asset Management, Financial Institutions
• Stefan Kahandaliyanage, CFA, AVP-Analyst, Funds and Asset Management, Financial Institutions
Not Registered? Click the “Register” button within the banner above.