The freight market is continuing to grow by leaps and bounds due to the rise of e-commerce, but in many cases, it is stymied by fragmentation and inefficiencies caused by outdated processes and systems. This leads to issues for both shippers and carriers, who are looking to increase their ability to access, manage and track shipments throughout the supply chain.
To share how technology can assist carriers and shippers in overcoming these hurdles to
achieve maximum visibility and transform the shipping process, FreightWaves is partnering with Everoad—an international leader in freight forwarding—to present an hour-long webinar for the European freight market on 21 January 2020 at 6pm (GMT+1) // 12pm EST to share how shippers and carriers can work to:
• Access and manage capacity seamlessly
• Increase the quality of services for their loads
• Gain greater visibility into the shipping journey
• Access data to gauge overall performance
• Leverage insights to optimize transportation plans
• Reduce overall costs for their organizations
Register today to learn how to improve transportation management for your organization.