The US / China Trade War dominated headlines in 2019, drawing investor attention to a vitally important but often understated market segment: US Agriculture.
In this upcoming webcast, Teucrium and ETF Trends will offer insights into the current developments in US Agriculture and highlight strategies that can help investors broaden their diversification by gaining access to the price moves of key agricultural products.
Join Tom Lydon, CEO of ETF Trends, Teucrium, and Orion Chief Investment Officer Rusty Vanneman they discuss:
• Impacts of US/China Trade
• Commodity Opportunities Poised for Growth
• Low Historical Correlation to Equities
• Global Demographics and Exponential Demand Growth
• What to expect in 2020 and Beyond
Accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.