Gain insight as our leading gas and power analysts from our respected S&P Global Platts Analytics team discuss key trends, share outlooks, and answer your questions. If you haven’t taken part in an S&P Global Platts webinar before, they’re a great way to stay up to date with the key market issues.
European Gas 5yr: The tempered recovery
- How does the enhanced Russian giant manage the market with Nord Stream 2, Power of Siberia, and Turk Stream?
- Demand: Can coal be replaced by renewables growth and/or power demand destruction? Is res/com gas demand also under threat?
NA Gas Five-Year Outlook
- US production growth will slow given financial considerations that jeopardize needed — upstream and midstream — investment, but by how much and for how long?
- US demand growth, including exports, is set to slow appreciably post-2020
- LNG exports lone bright spot, but upside potential far from certain given global issues
Global LNG 5-Year: Lower for longer?
- The Qatari Question- is Doha the new Riyadh?
- Future Commercial Drivers: NOCs and IOCs and the portfolio-driven cycle
We look forward to joining you online.