Access is key.
Join our Navigating Business Series.
Find out how HSBCnet’s digital banking capabilities gives you access, anywhere.
The world is going through a challenging phase right now. Given the challenges, we are ensuring that our banking services are always within your reach. Whether you are working remotely, at the office, or in other locations - we are here and available.
And, that is why we have created the Navigating Business webinar series to connect and engage with our customers on topics and solutions that can matter at this time. Over the course of the next few weeks, you’ll hear from experts on the macro dynamics, digital solutions, and wider topics such as cash flow, debt and more.
Our first session will be a how-to-guide to our online banking platform, HSBCnet, and will show you how to get started, log-on and make digital trade, payments or FX transactions efficiently and securely from the comfort of your desk, or even your smartphone.
We look forward to you joining us and encourage you to share this invite with any of your co-workers that may also benefit from attending.
Issued by: HSBC Bank Middle East Limited U.A.E Branch, P.O.Box 66, Dubai, U.A.E, regulated by the Central Bank of the U.A.E for the purposes of this promotion and lead regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority.
• HSBC Bank Middle East Limited Kuwait Branch P.O. Box 1683 Safat 13017, regulated by the Central Bank of Kuwait, Capital Markets Authority for licensed Securities Activities for the purposes of this promotion and lead regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority.
• HSBC Bank Egypt S.A.E., P.O. Box 124, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt.
• HSBC Bank Middle East Limited Qatar Branch, P O Box 57, Doha, Qatar, regulated by Qatar Central Bank for the purposes of this promotion and lead regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority.
• HSBC Bank Oman S.A.O.G., P.O. Box 1727, PC 111, CPO Seeb, Sultanate of Oman, regulated by the Central Bank of Oman and Capital Market Authority, Oman.
• HSBC Bank Middle East Limited Bahrain Branch, P.O. Box 57, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain, licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain as a Conventional Retail Bank and lead regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority.
© Copyright HSBC Bank Middle East Limited 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this document may be reproduced, stored, distributed or transmitted in any form without prior written permission of HSBC
Bank Middle East Limited_1590959381211