This can’t-miss session unveils the results of the first-ever CLM-commissioned defense counsel survey and is important to defense attorneys and claims/litigation management professionals alike! Effective, efficient litigation management is of critical importance to most organizations. For many insurance companies, the cost of litigation exceeds the entire cost of maintaining a claims department. The CLM has previously commissioned three industry-leading Litigation Management Studies — each focused on the thoughts and observations of those who buy legal services. Now, in this new study, defense attorneys were asked to share their thoughts on such topics as:
• What defines value in today’s litigation management environment?
• What is their view of how performance is assessed and rewarded?
• How can firms and attorneys create and demonstrate competitive distinction?
• What is the state of attorneys’ relationships with litigation executives today?
• What do attorneys feel are their greatest challenges in the current environment?
• What can payers and clients do differently to improve overall litigation management?
What do these findings tell us? Do they differ from the thoughts and opinions of those who purchase legal services? What opportunities exist for counsel and those who hire them to work more effectively together?_1590644941954