Join our panel of Government industry experts to discuss current child welfare challenges state agencies face today and effective approaches to improve outcomes. In this webinar, you will learn how technology can drive better user experiences and stakeholder communication across the child welfare continuum of care.
Topics covered include how to:
• Effectively address the requirements of the Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA) to better support children and families in need
• Optimize the recruitment process of foster families
• Improve placement matching of children with caregivers using evidence-informed algorithms
• Support front-line workers and program leadership in better decision making
• Improve workforce retention and resilience_1594734325508