View this webinar now! Complete the registration form for immediate access.
The landscape of the automotive retailer has drastically changed in a short period of time, and dealerships have had to pivot –- often before they were ready to. Now with the pandemic likely to impact the world and the automotive industry in particular for many more months, what else do auto retailers need to do to stay afloat and think further downstream?
Attend this webinar to hear from someone on the front lines: Michael Strasburger, marketing manager at Planet Honda/Hyundai. You'll also hear from a panel of industry veterans including David Kain, president of Kain Automotive; Michelle Denogean, CMO with Roadster; and Valerie Vallancourt, vice president of Marketing with Outsell.
The presenters will discuss:
• The "Virtual Storefront": digital sales & service
• Better ways to engage customers during a time of crisis
• Ways to educate consumers on digital vehicle purchases
• How to catch up for those who have fallen behind digitally
• How dealerships can make the most of their time right now