Behind every great analytics environment is a solid data management solution. This is the case today more than ever before, as many enterprises struggle to maintain trust in data that’s sprawled across an average of 6-8 clouds, departmental/regional data marts and data lakes, with a plethora of data types, from sensor data to sentiment analysis.
In 2010, SAP broke new ground with the release of SAP HANA, the first in-memory data management solution that set a new standard for enterprise data management. As users of SAP analytics tools, you will be interested to learn about our latest innovation, SAP HANA Cloud Services, a cloud-optimized portfolio that offers analytics and data management capabilities with a set of interconnected services to store, connect, process, govern and analyze data.
During this 90-minute session, you will learn about SAP’s data management software optimized for SAP Analytics Cloud and how they can help you make better decisions with your data:
• Learn why in-memory data management is the most effective option for analytic environments that link several sources of data
• Discover the SAP HANA Cloud Services portfolio and understand what makes it unique
• Hear about latest innovations coming to SAP Analytics Cloud in 2020
• Receive a guided tour of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud with its key features and use cases
• Get the inside scoop through a customer’s perspective with using SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud together with Velux
Join this webinar to learn about recently launched solutions SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and SAP HANA Cloud and how they can help improve trust in the data you are analyzing with SAP Analytics Cloud._1596774743323