Today’s design and engineering world rely on multiple applications for building design and analysis to optimize energy efficiency, structural integrity, and mechanical system sizing. This leads to disparate systems not linked together, creating operational inefficiencies and impacting business growth. Learn how Bentley’s open technology brings together all of these applications to maximize project efficiencies and drive better results.
Key topics include:
• Conceptual energy simulation (BIM to energy analysis)
• Bi-directional structural analytics with federated BIM models
• Mechanical system sizing and reporting
• Rapid site modeling and pedestrian analysis
• Enlivened BIM design alternatives
**The webcast will be streamed through your computer, so there is no dial-in number. Please make sure your computer speakers (or headset) are turned on and the volume is set to an audible level so you can hear the presenters. Help_1594516693396