Webinar: The new era of immersive experiences: What’s next?
Immersive experiences stimulate our senses, drawing us in, taking us to another place, and keeping us present in the moment. Immersion enhances everyday experiences, making them more realistic, engaging, and satisfying. We want immersive experiences wherever we are and on whatever device we are using -- whether we are playing a video game on our smartphone, video conferencing on our tablet, or watching a movie our TV. Full immersion is achieved by simultaneously focusing on the broader dimensions of visual quality, sound quality, and intuitive interactions. The goal is to provide the appropriate level of immersion based on the device form factor, use case, and context. How can we make this possible?
In our third webinar about “Bringing Cognitive Technologies to Life”, we’ll discuss:
- The key dimensions for making experiences more immersive
- The best approaches for efficiently meeting the requirements of immersive experiences
- How cognitive technologies will make experiences more immersive
- What will be possible with virtual reality
- Why Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. is uniquely positioned to deliver superior immersive experiences
Tim Leland, Vice President of Product Management, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Ravi Satyanarayanan, Director of Product Management, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Pat Lawlor, Sr. Manager of Technical Marketing, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.