|A Technical Overview of Virtual Volumes|
Date: July 15, 2015, 8:00am PT/ 11:00am ET/ 5:00pm CMT
Virtual Volumes is revolutionizing the storage industry by bringing the focus away from the simple capabilities of your storage infrastructure to the requirements of your applications. For the first time, we can now establish service level agreements for the delivery of storage resources. In this 1 hour webinar, learn how Virtual Volumes:
- Simplifies Storage Operations
- Simplifies Delivery of Service Levels
- Improves Resource Utilization
- Enables application-centric storage automation.
- Allows the requirements of your application to control demands for storage resources.
Joe Cooper, Technical Instructor at VMware
Joe has been with VMware for 3 years. Prior to joining VMware Joe was an IT manager for 10 years before becoming an instructor at the State University of New York, College at Cortland, where he taught information technology courses in the sport management, kinesiology, and computer science departments.