Plan With Confidence: Route to a Successful DO-178C Multi-Core Certification
Aired live: September 27, 2018 02:00 PM EDT
You chose a multi-core processor platform for your next avionics system. Although this gives you a lot of potential benefits in terms of reduced costs, spares management and obsolescence, it also adds a layer of complexity in terms of safety certification.
When you join our September 27 webinar at 11:00 a.m. PST, you will learn about the collaborative approach taken by Rockwell Collins and Wind River in the development of a multi-core avionics platform and COTS multi-core RTOS in order to achieve DO-178C DAL A safety certification on an FAA Program of Record.
This live, interactive webinar will share some insider tips on:
- Mapping unique challenges in use of multi-core processors in safety-critical avionics
- Navigating avionics hardware and software certification policies
- Complying with FAA CAST-32A objectives
- Investigating and analyzing potential multicore interference channels
- Achieving DO-178C DAL A safety certification on an FAA Program of Record
Harold G. Tiedeman, Jr., Technical Fellow, Rockwell Collins
Paul J. Parkinson, Principal Systems Architect, Wind River
John McHale, OpenSystems Media