This webinar was originally broadcast on:
Wednesday, October 31, 2018 02:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT
|SBCs are a required component of any SIP installation. While originally used for firewall traversal, today SBCs are critical security solutions. They also deliver necessary interoperability, remote worker connectivity, routing, quality of service and much more.
SBCs also enable “any-to-any” interoperability with SIP trunking, allowing any ITSP to interwork with any PBX.
Learn about the latest SBC technologies and the role they play in deploying enterprise-class applications in this webinar. Case studies of real deployments will be featured.
What attendees will learn:
- How SBCs manage security
- What SBCs do, and how they future-proof your installation
- Features available in modern SBCs
- How SBCs apply quality, reliability and diagnostics
- Case studies: What real-world interoperability solutions look like
Who should attend:
- Systems integrators, resellers and distributors
- Call center telephony managers
- Enterprise management staff responsible for communication services
- Enterprise technical staff supporting VoIP networks
- Service provider network operations, product management and services marketing staff
- Telecommunications Equipment Manufacturers looking to enhance their product offerings
- Marketing and operations managers for hosted service providers
Group Editorial Director