This webinar was originally broadcast on:
Wednesday, June 06, 2018 02:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT
|Today’s Unified Communications (UC) problem statement is “Adoption” – or rather, the lack thereof. Low Adoption rates can wreak havoc on a UC business case, especially those that hinge on a consolidated collaboration tool set, support resource consolidation, and higher productivity metrics – all driven by adopted UC services! Driving the Adoption Problem is often a below-average user experience, and while advanced UC platforms like Microsoft Skype for Business, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, or Avaya’s Aura platform can deliver massive transformative benefits, they also can be highly complex – and the cause behind a poor user experience can be hidden in this complexity.
The Performance Management Solution space has rapidly evolved, in direct response to this Adoption Conundrum. These tools have been around for some time, growing from network or service-specific monitoring solutions into today’s powerful, purpose-built platforms, capable of managing complex, multi-vendor environments – from the application to the network to the endpoint itself.
During this webinar we will explore how performance management solutions can enable an IT team to confidently deploy, manage, and expand Unified Communications (UC) within the enterprise. Join Bill Haskins, Sr Analyst and Partner at Wainhouse Research, as he explores the space with a panel of key experts from Avanade, Tata Communications, and Nectar.
What attendees will learn:
- The Problem – Adoption defined, quantified, sliced and diced
- UC Domains – multidimensional complexity explained in human terms
- Performance Management Solutions – what they unify, and why a “single pane of glass matters”
- Implementing for Success – how to maximize your UC return with performance management at the center of your deployment
Who should attend:
- Enterprise UC/IT Professionals
- Managed Service Providers and Resellers
- System Integrators
- UC & Collaboration Consultants
SVP UC Strategy & Global Alliances
Nectar Services Corp.
Global Director- Product Management - Microsoft Cloud
Sr. Director of Infrastructure Services
Maurice Nagle |