Becoming Your Own Boss: How to Write a Winning Business Plan
Have you considered developing a plan for your small business? Do you know what elements you should include, like sources of financing and marketing ideas? Learn why it is important to have a small business plan during this free, one-hour webinar when experts from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and AARP will help you get your small business up and running.
This webinar will include:
- How to determine if you are ready to open a small business
- Why having a business plan is important
- Basic elements of a business plan
- Guidance on how to find local counseling resources to help develop your plan
- How to amend a plan as your business changes
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
before the event to help guide the focus of discussion; we’ll also take questions live during the webinar.
Can't make it to the live event? No problem. Just register and we will send you a link to listen to the event later at your convenience.
New to Webinars? All you need is a computer with Internet access and audio capacity.