Join Infonetics and Huawei for
Network Control, Cloud, and SDN:
What Role Will the PCRF Play?
WATCH THE REPLAY NOW by registering below
45 minutes + 15 minutes audience Q&A
As the emerging standards are fleshed out, it's becoming clear that software-defined networks (SDN) will rely on existing network intelligence and control functions. This webinar explores how the Policy and Charging Rules Functions (PCRF) will step up to meet those requirements and play a central role in next-generation networks.
Who Should Attend
Carriers exploring their SDN strategies, financial analysts, and the media.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will receive an exclusive copy of the Policy Management Vendor Scorecard by Analyst Shira Levine which profiles and ranks the 8 largest global vendors of the policy management market. A link will be sent to you when you register and will be available for download from the live webinar console.
Key Topics for Discussion
- How policy control fits into an SDN architecture
- Understanding the relationship between the policy controller and the SDN controller
- Deployment strategies for the PCRF within SDN
- Implementing a cloud-based PCRF to support SDN
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Shira Levine, Directing Analyst, Service Enablement and Subscriber Intelligence, Infonetics Research
- Omar Hossain, Senior Marketing Manager, Core Network Product Line, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- JoAnne Emery, Event Director, Infonetics Research (Moderator)