July 24, 2014
11:30 AM ET / 8:30 AM PT
Kristen Gill, Director, Oracle Commerce Product Management
Gary Kirschner, Director, Oracle Commerce Product Management
Please join us for a live webcast on July 24th to learn more about the exciting enhancements being delivered to our customers with the latest release of Oracle Commerce.
Oracle Commerce product experts will highlight the most exciting and critical updates, and provide:
- In-depth reviews of new features and benefits for Oracle Commerce v11.1
- Comprehensive demonstrations so that you can see new features in action
- Answers to any of your questions via chat and over the phone
Who should attend:
- Business and technical users of ATG Web Commerce or Endeca Guided Search & Experience Manager.
- Any business or technical user interested in the latest Oracle Commerce enhancements
During this in-depth 90 minute webcast, you will learn about important updates including:
- Business user tool enhancements to Experience Manager and Business Control Center including creating and managing site specific pages and web content assets.
- Core platform enhancements including Single Sign-On, Coherence Web Support, and Guided Search.
- Channels and accelerators including expanded multisite capabilities, and enhanced integration with Oracle POS.
Don’t miss this comprehensive update on Oracle Commerce and the opportunity to talk with Oracle Commerce product experts.
Register for this webcast below