Deals webcast series - Successful M&A integration: looking beyond the here and now
July 24, 2014
|Deals webcast series - Successful M&A integration: looking beyond the here and now|
Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 01:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Delivering deal value is far from a mystery, even in today’s deal environment. The most experienced dealmakers say they know what to do — and are reporting success. But that success is getting harder to come by and despite the best of intentions, acquisitions too often fall short of meeting set expectations. Today’s integration process has become increasingly complex as companies are doing more transformational deals to enter into new markets, channels, products or operations.
Successful integration needs to happen quickly and systematically as the period of time between deal announcement and deal close and the initial period post-close are critical to realizing quick wins and setting the course to deliver deal value over the long-term.
Join us on July 24 to learn the seven tenets of success integration and how to use them to increase your benefits.
- Why integrations are so critical in achieving deal success
- Pitfalls to watch out for during your integration process
- Applying the seven fundamental tenets to a successful integration
Who should attend:
- Paul Kennedy, Principal, M&A Integration, PwC (moderator)
- Brett Hickman, Partner, US Health Services Deals Leader, PwC
- Michael Wright, Principal, Deals, PwC
- Erika Schraner, Partner, M&A Integration, PwC UK
- C-suite, functional leaders (CFO, Corporate Controller, CIO, VP tax, Internal Audit, etc.)
- Board of directors, Audit committee members
- Partners/principals/managing directors/associates
- Business development/M&A executives
- Financial professionals involved in M&A and operational functions
Please click here to view other PwC Deals webcasts.
|To login for the webcast, please enter the required fields below.|