|Best Practices to Overcome Softgel Coating Challenges|
This webcast will take place on Wednesday July 09, 2014 at 11:00 AM EDT.
Soft gelatin capsules (softgels) have become an increasingly popular method for the delivery of pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements due to to the ability to encapsulate sensitive compounds, accurately deliver potent molecules, and directly appeal to the consumer. However, applying a functional coating to softgels is a challenging endeavor requiring precise formulation and finely tuned processing parameters that only recently have been explored. In this webcast, pharmaceutical scientists and formulators will learn about key aspects of successful softgel coating processes. Discussion topics include:
• An introduction to softgels and their increasing role in pharma
• Key challenges for the coating of softgels
• Case study examples of softgel coating utilizing different functional polymers
• Typical problems and solutions encountered in coating of softgels
• Creating added patient value through functional softgel coatings
Key Learning Objectives:
1. Understand the fundamental characteristics and advantages of softgels
2. Build awareness of the key factors that define the quality of a softgel coating
3. Develop knowledge to improve suboptimal softgel coatings
Senior Technical Sales Representative – Pharma Ingredients and Services
Scientist – Pharma Ingredients and Services
Vince Quiquero, PhD
Executive VP Research and Development
Accucaps Industries Limited
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
This is a FREE streaming audio Webcast and does not require a phone line. If you have any questions regarding this Webcast, please contact Sara Barschdorf, email@example.com.
Register for this FREE Webcast!