Drive Data Insight and Business Growth in the Cloud
THIS WEBINAR HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
WE WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN A DATE IS DETERMINED.
Duration: 60 minutes (including Q&A)
Hosted by Data Informed, sponsored by IBM
Choose the wrong cloud environment and provider, and you
limit the value you can derive from your data, cause delays in bringing products and services to market, and cede critical first-mover advantage to your competition.
Join cloud expert Fausto Bernardini as he shares real-world insights into how customers are benefitting from the cloud today and leveraging it for a sustainable competitive advantage that empowers them to save time, cut costs, and improve efficiencies.
• Weigh the risks and benefits of various cloud
• Determine the right kind of cloud deployment for
• Assess what level of management is appropriate in various cloud scenarios – self-service with no management, selected managed services or fully managed. Hint: It differs by business
• Identify the key questions to ask in evaluating a cloud model for big data or analytics workloads-- questions that help you go beyond the typical “it depends” answer
• Create a thoughtful cloud strategy and execution plan with shelf life and avoid the pitfalls of bleeding-edge companies
• Drill down into the nuances of SLAs—learn how to
establish ones that set your organization up for success
and minimize exposure
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: CIOs, IT Directors, Data Center Managers, VPs of Applications and other decision makers, influencers, and stakeholders who want to learn more about running applications in the cloud. At the conclusion of this webinar, all attendees will know the important questions to ask any cloud provider about its management practices, as well as disaster recovery, compliance, and governance. Plus, learn how to evaluate the answers to those questions and understand the implications to contemporary business.
Fausto Bernardini, Vice President and Distinguished Engineer, Cloud Managed Services, IBM
Fausto Bernardini leads the portfolio of IBM Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Managed Application Services products, designed to host and manage production-grade enterprise applications. Prior to this role Fausto led global sales enablement, working closely with clients to support them in their own transformation to leverage cloud computing.
Fausto holds a PhD in Computer Science from Purdue University and a Laurea degree in Electrical Engineering from Universita’ La Sapienza of Rome, Italy. Fausto is an IBM Distinguished Engineer, a Master Inventor and a member of the IBM Academy of Technology.
Data Informed: 20 Carematrix Drive, Dedham, MA 02026, USA | Sales and Customer Service: 1.781.751.8799