Join Infonetics, Alcatel-Lucent, Dialogic and F5 for
Diameter Signaling Control for LTE Networks
WATCH THE REPLAY NOW by registering below
45 minutes + 15 minutes audience Q&A
The demand for controllers to help manage the growth of Diameter signaling continues to expand as traffic on next-gen networks, especially LTE networks, skyrockets. The Diameter signaling protocol enables AAA, policy control, and charging for mobile broadband and IMS. This webinar provides insights into the current Diameter signaling market, including key drivers, opportunities, and challenges.
Who Should Attend
Mobile and fixed line operators, the media, and financial analysts.
Everyone who registers for this webinar receives a special 8-page report by Infonetics Principal Analyst Diane Myers titled Trends in the Diameter Signaling Control Market. A link will be sent to you when you register. The report will also be available to download from the live webinar console.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Factors driving today's need for Diameter signaling controllers (DSCs)
- Key building blocks of a Diameter signaling network
- Use cases for DSCs: Centralized routing, roaming, and PCRF binding
- Key considerations when interworking Diameter with legacy network protocols
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Diane Myers, Principal Analyst, VoIP, UC, and IMS, Infonetics Research
- Hamdy Farid, Senior Director, Product Management, Alcatel-Lucent
- Tom Schroer, Director, Service Provider Marketing, Dialogic
- Peter Nas, Senior Solution Architect, F5
- JoAnne Emery, Event Director, Infonetics Research (Moderator)