Join Infonetics and Aerohive Networks for
The Great 802.11ac Migration: Upgrade Now, or Wait?
WATCH THE REPLAY NOW by registering below
45 minutes + 15 minutes audience Q&A
First-generation 802.11ac access points have hit the market at very attractive price points. Should enterprises upgrade now, or wait until second-generation products arrive next year? And if they wait, what can they do in the meantime? This webinar looks at the benefits of currently available WLAN gear and explores new WLAN innovations on the horizon and their potential impact on current network designs.
Who Should Attend
Enterprise network managers, network architects, IT managers, CIOs, the media, and financial analysts.
What You Will Learn
- The mobility challenge facing enterprises today
- How 802.11ac pushes current networks to the limit
- How to architect networks to handle the added burden
- Tips for avoiding overbuilding - and overpaying - networks
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Matthias Machowinski, Directing Analyst, Enterprise Networks and Video, Infonetics Research
- Joel Vincent, Director of Product Marketing, Aerohive Networks
- JoAnne Emery, Event Director, Infonetics Research (Moderator)