|2014 Future of Open Source Survey Results Revealed|
Date: Thursday, April 3rd
Time: 2pm ET – What time is this for me?
The annual Future of Open Source Survey provides a report on the state of the open source industry and analysis of future trends. Now in its eighth year, this annual survey is supported by over 30 open source software industry leaders and collaborating organizations, compiling results from hundreds of respondents from the open source community.
The 2014 survey received 1,240 responses! Don’t miss this live panel discussion on the industry’s hottest trends, and the 2014 survey results featuring:
- Michael J. Skok, General Partner at North Bridge Venture Partners (@mjskok)
- Lou Shipley, CEO at Black Duck Software (@loushipley)
- Jeffrey Hammond, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research (@jhammond)
- Guy Martin, Senior Open Source Strategist at Samsung Research America (@guyma)
- Kerrin Perniciaro, Manager of IT Communications & Web Strategy in the Division of Information Technology (DoIT) at Stony Brook University (@SBUDoIT)
- Brian Gentile, Chairman and CEO of Jaspersoft (@BrianG_Jasper)
Follow the conversation on Twitter, using the hashtag #FutureOSS.
View last year's Future of Open Source Survey results webinar panel discussion with real-world insights from industry experts at Black Duck, North Bridge, Forrester Research, Hortonworks, Thomson Reuters and Acquia.