Are You Ready to Start Your Small Business?
Are you wondering whether you have what it takes to pursue a small business venture? Need basic information on what to do next, costs, and where to go for assistance? During this free, one-hour webinar on Thursday, April 3 at 2pm, ET, experts from the Small Business Administration (SBA) and AARP will join forces to help age 50+ individuals get your small business up and running.
This webinar will include:
- How to determine if you are ready to open a small business.
- The basic elements of a business plan.
- A discussion of funding sources.
- An overview of April’s Small Business Mentor Month activities taking place nationwide.
- Guidance on how to find other local counseling and online resources.
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
before the event to help guide the focus of discussion; we’ll also take questions live during the webinar.
Can’t make this webinar on the scheduled day? No worries. Register anyway to receive the link to the webinar recording and listen later at your convenience.
New to Webinars? All you need is a computer with Internet access and audio capacity.