This webinar was originally broadcast on:
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:00 AM EST / 8:00 AM PST
|Is your company ready? Customers are demanding self-service that is easy to use in all channels. Join Johan Jacobs, Former Gartner Research Director for a webinar and roundtable on the unfolding omnichannel self-service experience.
Hear unique insights from Johan from over ten years’ experience working with top companies and within Gartner.
Register now for the unique opportunity to ask presenters to address specific issues in the round table discussion.
The speakers will discuss new and growing trends in mobile usage and will give their opinions on what they see as the future for customer experience solutions.
Register now to reserve your spot.
- Johan Jacobs, Executive Consultant and Former Garnet Research Director: The latest perspective on web self service
- Richard Simons, Creative Virtual USA, CEO: Enabling Customers to Talk, Type and Tap to get Personalized Answers in any Channe
- Panel discussion based on registrants’ questions
- Open Q&A
What attendees will learn:
- The difference between a multichannel and an omnichannel strategy
- Key strategies for reducing customer effort
- What new tools are available to provide “smart help” to the savvy consumer
- Omnichannel and the rise of mobile usage
Who should attend:
- Executives interested in omnichannel strategy
- Customer experience industry experts
- Anyone interested in the future of mobile customer engagements
Executive Consultant &
Former Gartner Research Director
Creative Virtual USA