|Critical Nontechnical Skills: The Essentials for Success in a Diverse Workplace|
Today’s workforce is more diverse than ever. While such diversity can be celebrated, it also comes with a unique set of challenges. Nontechnical – or soft – skills are no longer nice to have. Honing your soft skills enables you to adapt to a variety of work environments and colleagues with varying work styles, attitudes and values. These attributes are essential elements for success, and executives see them as indicators of your future potential with the organization.
This 60-minute webinar will cover:
- Which soft skills are most important to your success in a diverse workforce
- How to develop your nontechnical skills on your own or through your employer
- How to showcase your soft skills during job interviews or identify them when recruiting new team members
- Gilbert Cabrera, Vice President of Finance, Safeway
- Linda Howard, Treasurer, Orlando Utilities Commission
- Manny Espinoza, Chief Executive Officer, ALPFA
- Paul McDonald, Senior Executive Director, Robert Half
To access the recorded webinar, fill out the form below if you have not previously signed up. Otherwise, please enter your email in the grey box.
This recorded webinar does not qualify for CPE credit.