How fast could your manufacturing design project go with more compute power? What if you could provision and manage the resources you need by individual project, without procurement headaches or management complexity?
In this webinar, you will learn how Cycle Computing software can help you maximize your existing, on-premises infrastructure while also taking advantage of the on-demand compute power of large-scale, secure high performance computing (HPC) clusters available from Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Webinar topics include:
- Provisioning cloud-based HPC resources for CAD/CAM and electronic design automation (EDA)
- Optimizing resources and balancing cost and performance considerations for your manufacturing project
- Best practices for leveraging cloud-based HPC from a Fortune 250 manufacturing company.
Who should attend
- IT managers, IT executives and engineers involved in IT management for manufacturing and design.
- Dave Pellerin, Business Development Manager, Amazon Web Services
- Jason Stowe, Founder and CEO, Cycle Computing
- David Hinz, Director, Global Cloud Strategy, HGST
Thursday, December 12, 2013
10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST
Amazon Web Services (AWS) respects your rights to privacy and utilizes the following practices in regards to information you provide from attending this webinar event. In order to provide exceptional service to AWS customers, we may request you to provide certain information upon registering for our Partner webinars. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, company name, phone number and email address. By providing this information to AWS, you agree to allow us to disclose this information to AWS Sales, Marketing and Cycle Computing, an AWS Technology Partner.