Organizations today are creating increasing volumes of data from a variety of sources including web logs, sensor data, video, audio, social media monitoring, and more. Now with Jaspersoft, an Amazon Web Services Technology Partner, you can harness and visually analyze this data on a ‘pay by the hour’ basis, with no up-front hardware or software costs, from less than $1/hour.
This webinar will review architectural approaches for reporting and analysis of your Amazon Elastic Map Reduce (Amazon EMR) data, including the strengths and limitations of each approach. Learn how Jaspersoft BI reporting, analytics and dashboard tools integrate with Amazon EMR, so you can visually analyze data right from your web browser.
What you will learn:
- Overview of Hadoop architecture
- Architectural approaches when using Amazon EMR
- How to use Jaspersoft reporting, analytics and dashboarding tools for Amazon EMR
- How to compare traditional pricing models to Cloud pricing for Amazon EMR with Reporting and Analysis
Who should attend
- Solution Architects, Development Leads, Developers and other Technical IT Leaders.
- Eric Heikkila, Business Development Manager, Amazon Web Services
- Ben Connors, Worldwide Head of Alliances, Jaspersoft
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST
Amazon Web Services (AWS) respects your rights to privacy and utilizes the following practices in regards to information you provide from attending this webinar event. In order to provide exceptional service to AWS customers, we may request you to provide certain information upon registering for our Partner webinars. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, company name, phone number and email address. By providing this information to AWS, you agree to allow us to disclose this information to AWS Sales, Marketing and Jaspersoft, an AWS Technology Partner.