Monday, October 07, 2013 01:00 PM EDT / 10:00 AM PDT
|Nearly every M2M solutions provider is impacted by the imminent 2G sunset.
The redesign and swap out of current 2G devices is a challenge on many fronts and has increased the level of concern regarding the longevity of and future changes in wireless connectivity options and its impact on the bottom line.
Choosing the right module for hardware design and the right network connectivity provider are vital to successfully managing the path to newer technologies in the ever changing wireless landscape.
Join two leaders in M2M for information and a discussion on how to ease the transition from 2G and hear from a major solutions provider who has successfully implemented the change.
What Attendees will learn:
- How to future proof M2M hardware designs and reduce the related cost and shorten time lines when transitioning to new technologies
- How a multicarrier network provider can ease wireless technology transitions
- What resources are available to evaluate the right connectivity solution
- The experience of a major M2M solutions provider who has successfully navigated the 2G sunset.
Who should attend:
- M2M solutions providers who design their own devices and need connectivity
- M2M solutions providers who buy aftermarket devices and need connectivity
Jeffrey O. Smith, Ph.D|
Chief Innovation and Technology Officer
Michael W. Lang|
Senior Vice President and General Manager
Integrated M2M Services
EVP, product management
Huawei Device USA
Community Developer 4GWE