Kendo UI: Modern, Mobile, and Lightning-Fast
Session Start Time: 07/17/2013 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Building "cream-of-the-crop" web and hybrid mobile applications takes an understanding of modern application design, UX and a laser-focus on performance. The best applications around nail all three of these, and Kendo UI exists to help you do the same. Our latest release, which includes updates to Kendo UI Web, DataViz and Mobile is chock-full of features and enhancements designed to make your apps "modern, mobile and lightning-fast," including:
On July 17th, we'll be talking about all of these features, and more, in a live, online webcast. Join us, and find out how Kendo UI can help you build amazing sites and apps with HTML5.
- A "Flat UI" Theme for Kendo UI Web and a new universal theme for Kendo UI Mobile
- A new Scheduler widget and enhancements to the Kendo UI Editor
- Mobile performance improvements and the addition of Kinetic scrolling for virtualized data in the Mobile ListView
- New Chart types and the addition of Canvas rendering mode in Kendo UI DataViz
Speakers: Todd Anglin, Brandon Satrom, Burke Holland, Derick Bailey
Just for fun—PRIZES!
We'll also be giving away some awesome prizes including:
- HTC One Developer Edition
- Samsung Galaxy 4
- iPhone5 16G
- Nexus 10
- Nexus 4
- iPad Mini
To participate in the sweepstakes just register for and attend the event on July 17, 2013, or enter via the alternate method of entry set forth in the Official Rules before July 10, 2013. For additional rules and regulations about this sweepstakes, please see Telerik Sweepstakes Official Rules. The total value of the prizes is estimated at $4,975 and includes (2) HTC One Developer Edition, (2) Samsung Galaxy 4, (1) iPhone5 16G, (2) Nexus 10, (1) Nexus 4, and (1) iPad Mini.