||Don’t Let a Leaky Valve Derail Your Project
Now On Demand
Original Air Information:
Date: May 29, 2013
Time: 02:00 PM EDT
Duration: 45 minutes with Q&A
Does your application require leak-free valves? Of course it does. But that’s not always as easy as it sounds if you’re working with applications where system integrity is vital. Some recent product and technique developments allow you to better achieve leak-free operation, which is the topic of this webcast. We will bring two experts to explain these new developments, and how you can maximize them to design a product that best meets your needs.
What you will learn:
• Not all valves are equal. Understand the tradeoffs associated with each
• Learn which applications can handle which types of valves
• See where you can economize, and more importantly, where you can’t
• Size does matter, especially when it comes to leak-free operation
• What does “plug and play” really mean?
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc.
Vice President, Sales
Senior Editor, Design News
For biographies, click here.