|The Ten Step Guide to Creating Your Multi-Channel Marketing Strategy|
March 12, 2013 @ 01:00 PM EDT
Session length: 60 minutes
With so many choices, channels and constraints how do you prioritize your budgets and resources to maximize the impact of your interactive marketing?
This webinar will cover how to:
• Get buy in from key stakeholders
• Construct concurrent or consecutive programs so they support and enhance each other
• Prioritize efforts across channels based on what really matters
• Separate test budgets from working budgets
• Develop and execute actionable dashboards
• Deciding which channels make sense for the audience and content
Robin Neifield, CEO, NetPlus Marketing
Click here to view further information on our speakers.
Bronto Software provides solutions for retailers and other commerce-focused companies to drive revenue through targeted email and cross-channel marketing. The company serves over 1000 organizations worldwide, including Party City, Armani Exchange, Timex, Samsonite and Trek Bikes. Bronto is a five-time finalist and two-time winner of the Stevie Award for Best Customer Service and was named a CODiE Award Finalist for Best Marketing Solution in 2011 and 2012. Bronto is headquartered in Durham, NC with an office in London, UK. For more information, visit bronto.com.