You are invited to view a recording of the 5th annual Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited Webcast celebrating International Women’s Day which took place on
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 – 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. EST (GMT-5)
Traditional approaches to diversity are getting women in the door and fostering retention and development, but not advancing sufficient women to leadership quickly enough. Despite decades of increased focus on quotas, development, women’s rights, and flexibility, only 4.2 percent of Fortune 500 CEOs are women. Globally, only 10.5 percent of board members are women. Something is clearly missing from strategies to better empower and advance women to top-level positions in the private and public sectors. But what is it?
The missing link, many experts contend, is inclusion.
This webcast brings together a panel of business and government leaders from Asia, Europe, and the Americas to explore the concept of inclusive leadership and its impact on improved gender equality, diversity of thought, and organizational performance.
This 60-minute market-driven panel discussion will:
- Offer insights into inclusive leadership, what it means and how it shifts the needle for women
- Explore innovative inclusive leadership approaches and lessons learned in Asia, Europe, and the Americas
- Spotlight bold moves organizations and governments can take to change traditional policies and practices and benefit from inclusive leadership to advance women
- Gianmarco Monsellato, CEO Taj (Deloitte), France
- Penny Low, President and Founder Social Innovation Park Ltd and Member of Parliament, Singapore
- Sally Macindoe, Head of Diversity and National Leader of the Environment and Planning Practice, Norton Rose, Australia
- Esther Silver-Parker, President and CEO, The Silver-Parker Group, USA
- Andrés T. Tapia, President, Diversity Best Practices, Author, The Inclusion Paradox, USA
- Vanessa Borchers, Global Diversity Leader, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, The Netherlands
The IWD 2013 webcast is open to all who are interested in learning more about developing women in their organization, customer base, and beyond. This webcast may be of particular interest to those whose primary roles and/or responsibilities include diversity awareness and inclusion, such as:
- Chief Strategy Officers
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Board Members
- Human Resource Executives
- Chief Talent Officers
- Chief Diversity Officers
- Women’s Initiative Leaders
- Senior Leaders and Executives
- Diversity & Inclusion Specialists
- Corporate Responsibility Leaders
- Government Officials
A recording of the Webcast will be available on www.deloitte.com/iwd after the event.
For more information about Diversity and Inclusion at Deloitte see www.deloitte.com/diversity.
Please be advised that Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited will record the webcast and will make the webcast publicly available on www.deloitte.com. The agenda for the webcast may contain a “question and answer” portion, where webcast participants are invited to submit questions in written format. Such questions may be answered at the discretion of the moderator and/or panelists. By clicking on the registration link below and by registering for the webcast, you agree that any question(s) submitted by you during the webcast is the property of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited is not restricted in any way from reproducing, editing, modifying, and/or republishing such question(s) for any purpose.