|Mobile Measurement with Lab Quality Analysis When and Where You Need It.|
|Event Date: February 26, 2013 at 09:00 AM EST|
What if you could take your laboratory equipment to where the sample is, drastically reducing time to results, sample transportation time, and costs, without compromising on the reliability, accuracy, or precision of the results you’re delivering?
This Webinar will explore practical examples and applications showing how mobile analytical techniques can take your analysis out of the laboratory and into the field, while delivering the highest analytical performance.
Discover how you can:
When GC, GC-MS, FTIR and HPLC Go Mobile, you discover a complete portfolio of mobile applications for fast, accurate, and cost effective measurements from Agilent, the premier measurement company.
- Measure Biofuels Parameters where and when you need to
- Confirm Unknown Substances for Forensics, Homeland Security, and Military applications, where and when you need to
- Expedite Food QA/QC to confirm ingredients or eliminate non conforming products, where and when you need to
- Analyze Materials, composites, coatings, monitor mine atmosphere, or determine composition of rocks and soils, where and when you need it
- Analyze Environmental Air, Water and Soil, where and when you need it
LCGC & Spectroscopy
Dr. Alan Rein
and Strategy Manager,
Dr. Ludovic Debusschere
General Manager, Micro GC
and Mobile Measurement
Business Development and Commercialisation Manager
Gas Phase Specialist and Mobile Measurement Manager
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
This is a FREE streaming audio Webcast and does not require a phone line. If you have any questions regarding this Webcast, please contact Kristen Farrell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for this FREE Webcast!