Connecting your Call Center to the Smartphone Revolution
Thursday, February 28, 2013 02:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST
With smartphone penetration surpassing the 50% mark within the US, it's safe to say that these addictive devices have become an integral part of our everyday lives. Universally employed for both personal and professional purposes, they have quickly become a key channel for how we communicate with one another – and the companies we do business with.
The proliferation of smartphones is impacting customer service in two ways: 1) An increasing number of companies are releasing mobile apps as an extension of their customer service processes and 2) More and more consumers are using a smartphone when calling into a call center.
Mark Edelman, a top executive from a US credit union, will join us to talk about how his company seized this opportunity to offer a great customer service experience. Mark will explain how they enhanced their mobile app with Fonolo so that their members can connect to call center agents with one click – eliminating phone menus and waiting on hold.
We will also share industry statistics and examples illustrating the impact smartphones have had on call centers and how your organization can tap into this new technology to better service your customers.
Special bonus for attendees:
All attendees will receive a copy of Fonolo's white paper, “Connecting your Call Center to the Smartphone Revolution”. This paper covers the information you need to ensure that your company's mobile app reduces call center costs and enhances customer interaction.
WHAT ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- Smartphone adoption rates and the impact on call centers
- How to use virtual queuing and visual IVR to replace hold-time with a call-back
- Tools to enhance your mobile apps with click-to-call
- Tips for lowering your handle times and improving the customer experience
- Case study with an industry leader: How 1st United Services Credit Union seized this opportunity to offer a great customer service experience.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- VP’s & Directors of Customer Service
- VP’s & Directors of Contact Centers
- VP’s & Directors of Web/Social Media
Vice President Member Services
1st United Services Credit Union
TMCnet Senior Editor