Now available On Demand
Learn how the University of West of England (UWE) saved an annual travel budget cost of £100,000 by utilising video to connect staff with students for lectures, tutors and online meetings.*
As well as striving to operate more efficiently and deliver programs that attract talented students, educational organisations need to create interactive teaching and learning environments to:
Come and experience 'next generation learning'!
- Help students access knowledge and content, wherever they’re located.
- Provide distance learning that is interactive.
- Equip administrators, faculty, and students to be mobile.
- Enhance the learning experience
- Promote greater interactions, content sharing, and engagement among teachers and students.
Next Generation Learning for the Road Ahead.
Available ON DEMAND
Duration: 30 minutes
Professor Merlin Stone
Director of IT and Chief Information Officer,
University of the West of England, Bristol