Enhance the Capacity of Your Application, Security and Network Performance Tools
This webinar was originally broadcast on:
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 02:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST
IT organizations face extreme pressure to preserve high network performance while satisfying their users’ demands for increased network bandwidth. Spikes in network traffic consumption, often associated with social media, video and other multimedia traffic, can present a formidable challenge to network teams. To meet these challenges, IT organizations must optimize the performance of their monitoring tools and improve network security.
The Tolly Group recently conducted a Benchmarking Test and Measurement study demonstrating the Ixia Anue Net Tool Optimizer ® (NTO) industry-leading ability to improve the performance of critical application performance management, security and network performance monitoring. A leading network monitoring solution, the Anue NTO aggregates, filters, load balances and de-duplicates packet data to ensure delivery of network traffic to essential monitoring and security tools.
In this webinar, you will learn about Anue NTO technology as well as the methodology, analysis and verified results of the Tolly test evaluation. You can engage directly with Kevin Tolly, founder of the Tolly Group, and Dario David, Ixia NTO Product Manager, You will walk away with tactical advice to improve network security and optimize monitoring tool performance.
This webinar will show how the Anue NTO is proven to:
All webinar attendees will receive the complete Tolly Group Test Report for the Anue NTO 5288 and 5293 products.
- Aggregate data from multiple visibility points to guarantee the delivery of critical network traffic to the essential monitoring and security tools, providing complete visibility into physical and virtual networks.
- Deliver line-rate system throughput of 640 Gbps with zero dropped packets using either 64 10GbE ports or 16 40GbE ports.
- Provide zero loss performance when aggregating and filtering traffic from up to 63 10GbE network ports to a single 10GbE tool port or 15 40GbE to a 40GbE port.
- Deliver zero loss performance when broadcasting and filtering traffic from a single 10GbE or 40GbE visibility port to 15 40GbE tool ports.
- Use an intuitive management interface that allows users to configure and customize filtered streams for rapid diagnosis.
Who should attend:
- Network architects and engineers, security engineers and operations team specialists
- IT directors and managers responsible for network monitoring and security
- Data center specialists responsible for enterprise and service provider networks
Senior Product Manager
Ixia Network Visibility Solutions
Erik K. Linask|
Group Editorial Director