Keep your Fleet on the Road to Efficiency
Thanks to handhelds and new mobile applications, fleet operations will never be the same again.
Did you know that an estimated 90 percent of commercial drivers already use smartphones, tablets or notebooks in their day-to-day activities? Now you can harness advances in machine-to-machine (M2M) technology and mobile devices to empower your on-the-go workers to get more done, whether they’re in the office or on the road.
Today, more savvy fleet management companies, software suppliers and technology providers like Verizon are exploring ways they can work together to unlock the enormous potential of M2M technology to boost business performance and tap into new revenue streams – safely and legally.
Attend this webcast hosted by Verizon to learn how you can leverage technology to unite a mobile workforce, streamline business operations and offset rising fuel costs.
Plus, you’ll discover new ways to:
- Effortlessly manage mandatory reporting and audit requirements
- Save time and paperwork with automated processes
- Track the real-time movement, location and state of your fleet, cargo and drivers
- Simplify commercial trucking routes with turn-by-turn directions
- Streamline vehicle inspection and weigh station pass-through
- Optimize safety and performance with electronic driver scorecards and alerts
PLUS, you’ll get a sneak peek of the latest offerings from Verizon and its supplier partners, including XRS (formerly Xata Turnpike).
REGISTER today for this FREE Webcast from Verizon!
|Webinar registration policy